We are looking forward to welcoming you to our Friday In-Person Gathering. In line with government regulations, we have put in place a number of safety guidelines to safeguard everyone attending the meeting. Please go through the list below and take note of all regulations to ensure compliance.
Arrival and Check-In:
- Please ensure you wear your face mask at all times.
- Please aim to arrive 20 minutes before the start of the meeting.
- There will be check-in points near the entrances.
Please bring your confirmation QR code on your mobile device and present it to our volunteers manning the check-in stations. If you register for your family, a QR code will be provided for each member. Please ensure that you bring each code along with you. Note: It is not necessary to print the QR code as it can be directly scanned from your phone. (Please remember to be socially distant while waiting to be checked in).
- Please avoid physical contact of all kinds. This includes cultural greetings such as handshakes or hugs.
- Our volunteers will be on hand to show you to your seat. Please ensure you sit in the seat allocated to you by the welcome team volunteer.
- Seating will be done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Group seating will only be done for those present. We (unfortunately) cannot keep seats for people. Please ensure all members of your group are present before you check in.
Inside the Hall:
- Please do not bring food or drinks from outside. Water is available, if you have need.
- Keep to your allocated seat for the duration of the meeting.
- Please don’t move your seat as it has been measured to the exact socially distance specification.
- Please remain seated until a member of the ushering team indicates that it is ok to exit.
- Please go directly to the exit elevators or staircase. We are not allowed to congregate outside the hall.
Thank you and see you this Friday!