WHY DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING
Jesus has called us to make disciples — to teach others to follow him. The goal of this discipleship track is to train women and mobilize them to disciple other women, coming alongside the pastors of Redeemer in caring for our body.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR
This training is for women who are members of Redeemer Church of Dubai and who:
- have a strong desire to love and disciple women long-term in the context of the local church
- have a track record of being servant-hearted
- are able to fully prepare for and attend all sessions
AREAS OF EMPHASIS IN THE TRAINING
In this track you will learn to apply the gospel to your life. We will focus on the basics of missional disciple-making, including:
- how to disciple others
- how to study and teach Scripture
- how to live with missional intentionality
- how to resolve conflict
- how to work together as a team
HOW THE TRACK WORKS
Leadership: The track is lead by a pastor and a member of the women's ministry team.
Schedule: We meet once a month from January through May and September through December with one overnight scheduled.
We spend each night in prayer, conversation, studying the Bible, and studying a particular theological or practical topic. Each month we will have a selection of readings which include Scripture and short readings from other authors.
The deadline to apply is January 5, 2021. Download the application below and once completed, email it to email@example.com.